Field Trips at Countryside Family Farms
Who doesn't love a day out of the classroom and in the fresh air? We would love to host you and your class for a day full of fun on the farm!
Field Trip Package includes
All Regular Countryside Family Farm activities:
Barnyard Ball Zone • Rat Rollers • Jump Pillow • Mower-Go-Round • Orange Blossom Train • Giant Tic -Tac -Toe • Giant Chess • Air Cannon • Old Florida Nature Trail • Zipline
Plus 15-minute Educational Unit on Agricultural Topic
Fall Special Attractions: When in season, your field trip will include Corn Maze, Corn Crib and more!
Small serving of our delicious orange ice cream for each child (lactose-free)
Lunch option is available for 20 or more guests. Each child receives 100% all beef hot dog on bun, bag of potato chips, and bottle of water.
All field trips are booked in a two-hour window for activities. We begin at 9:30 and run until 11:30 for morning groups and 12:15 to 2:15 for afternoon groups. (Lunch is served immediately following or before activities.) Farm store will be open if children want to peruse the offerings after each field trip.
Cost & Payment
- $13 per child plus tax; $17 per child with Hot Dog Luncheon plus tax. Countryside Family Farms will charge for the minimum of children given in final count 48-hours prior to event. Cash, checks, or credit cards are accepted. (Checks should be payable to Countryside Family Farms).
- Non-profit groups must provide printed copy of certification or will incur tax charges.
- Minimum booking 20 children or more
- One teacher free per 20 students. Chaperones pay regular rate.
- Classes with children under 8 years old - one chaperone per five children required
- Classes with children 8 and older - one chaperone per ten children required
Want to Sponsor a school group, church group, scout troop, or other organization?
Call us today to discuss our sponsorship packages 772-581-0999
All Field trip fun happens on the farm at
6325 81st Street, Vero Beach 772-581-0999